After creating an account on the Injury Lawyer Index, you will get access to the directory's user interface (also known as the backend). Watch this provided user interface tour to familiarize yourself with the directory.
User Interface Tour
Upon signing into the Injury Lawyer index, click on the user button from the top right menu on the homepage. Then, click dashboard to be redirected to the backend. Your dashboard is broken into the following sections:
- Profile: editing your first and last name, email, city, and country happens here. You can also edit your profile picture with the “change” button beside the image.
- Listings: when managing multiple lawyers, you can view each listing in this section.
- Favorites: searchers using the directory will use this section.
- Coupons: provide searchers coupons here.
- Reviews: locate reviews left for your legal listings here.
- Create Listing: click here to start a new listing.
- Change Password: changing your login and password happens here.
User-friendly and effective, we expect this tour streamlines your understanding of the Injury Lawyer Index backend.