Once registered as an Injury Lawyer Index user, you will gain access to the directory's backend (also known as the user interface). This user interface tour is here to help get you started.
User Interface Tour
First sign into the Injury Lawyer index. Then, click once on user followed by dashboard from the top menu on the homepage. The dashboard is your access to the backend and contains the following sections:
- Profile: updating your first and last name, email, city, and country occurs here. You can also update your profile picture using the “change” button next to the image.
- Listings: lawyers using the directory will use this section.
- Favorites: as you search for potential lawyers, save your preferred ones in this section.
- Coupons: clip coupons offered by lawyers here.
- Reviews: locate reviews you've left for lawyers here.
- Create Listing: lawyers using the directory will use this section.
- Change Password: changing your login and password occurs here.
User-friendly and productive, we hope this tour streamlines your experience with the Injury Lawyer Index legal directory.